Sewing + Embroidery in One! Packed with Top of the Line Features and WiFi.
The Skyline S9 is the first machine in its series to include both sewing and embroidery. This great machine includes Wi-Fi capability that makes it easy to send embroidery designs from an iPad or computer straight to the machine. In addition, the Skyline S9 includes three iPad apps: AcuEdit, AcuMonitor and AcuSetter to make your sewing and embroidery time more efficient.
Enjoy choosing up to 250 embroidery designs, including 40 exclusive designs by Anna Maria Horner along with 300 stitches. With a maximum embroidery size of 6.7" x 7.9" and sewing speeds of 1000 SPM, the Skyline S9 provides a full suite of powerful capabilities to ensure all projects are beautiful, yet easily executed. Navigating through these great features is easy with the Skyline S9's LCD color touchscreen.
Welcome Embroidery into Your Sewing
It's the small touches that make memories special. The Skyline S9 is the first in its series to include embroidery functions that add personalized details to your wardrobe, home and surroundings.
Wi-Fi plus Useful Apps for Your Sewing
The Skyline S9’s built-in Wi-Fi capabilities make it easy to transfer designs, fine tune embroidery placement and monitor your stitching! With Janome's collection of Apps you can edit and monitor your embroidery from anywhere.
Must Have Features
AcuFeed Flex System
Quick Change Needle Plate
Presser Foot Lift
Made with the Designer in Mind
Great Embroidery Capability
The Skyline S9 has 250 built-in embroidery designs that give you a wide range of styles and motifs for all types of projects. Included are 40 exclusive designs from Anna Maria Horner; 10 fonts for monogramming and 48 border designs.
Easy Convenience Features
The most important functions are perfectly placed for effortless access. The Skyline S9 includes a start/stop button, reverse function, locking stitch, needle up/down, thread cutter and most importantly: an automatic presser foot lift.
Janome's exclusive AcuFeed™ Flex fabric feeding system moves layers of your project together under the needle with perfect precision from both the top and bottom. Enjoy this great feature with thick fabrics, quilts and more.
Easily guide seams under the needle with the AcuGuide Cloth Guide. The guide clips right into the embroidery arm to guide your sewing for perfectly straight seams from -1/2" - 5.5".
Full Color LCD Touchscreen
The full editing suite built into the Skyline S9 includes the functions you need to perfectly customize embroidery. Resize, rotate, flip, monogram in an arc, drag, re-edit, layout 2 and 3 letter monograms all on the full color 5" LCD touchscreen.
Anna Maria Horner Embroidery Designs
The Skyline S9 includes 40 of Anna Maria Horner's exclusive and unique designs made specifically for it. These elegant border elements, cross stitch classics and bright, vibrant focal designs will complement every project and taste.
One Step Needle Plate Conversion
When using lightweight fabrics or piecing quilts, a straight stitch needle plate makes all of the difference. Simply push the lever to release the plate and snap a new one in place with no screws or tools necessary.
Sew The Look
Sewing is about personalizing and creating your own authentic and unique atmosphere. With so many standard and enhanced sewing features, the Skyline S9 allows you to take your next project to a whole new level.
Stitches & Extras
Choose from 250 different stitches and 11 buttonholes. There is also an amazing array of 22 standard feet and accessories.
Included Embroidery Hoops
- 250 built-in embroidery designs including 40 exclusive designs by Anna Maria Horner
- 20 fonts for monogramming
- Maximum embroidery size: 6.7" x 7.9"
- Free arm embroidery
- Design transfer via Wi-Fi, USB and direct PC connection
- On-screen editing functions include enlarge/reduce, rotate, turnover, drag and drop, re-edit, zoom, arc, combine
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Adjustable speed while embroidering
- Flexible stitch traveling by 1, 10, 100 and 500 stitches
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop position even after starting embroidery
- Cutwork enabled
- Embroidery couching function
- Thread brand selection: Janome (Polyester and Acrylic), Gutermann, Sulky, Madeira, Robison-Anton, Mettler, Jenny Haskins
- Standard Hoops: RE20a (6.7" x 7.9"), SQ14a (5.5" x 5.5"), FA10a (3.9" x 1.6")
- Sewing speed up to 1,000 SPM
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- 300 built-in stitches including 3 alphabet fonts
- 11 one-step buttonholes
- Automatic thread tension control
- Superior needle threader
- Snap-on presser feet
- Automatic presser foot lift
- Memorized needle up/down
- AcuFeed™ Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System
- Stitch tapering function
- Variable zig zag
- AcuGuide automatic cloth guide
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Start/stop button
- Locking stitch button
- Automatic thread cutter
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Memory function
- Last stitch recall capability
- Adjustable Knee lift
- Work space: 8.3"
- Auto declutch bobbin winder
- Extra high presser foot lift
- LCD touchscreen
- Automatic foot pressure adjustment