Generations™ Modular Digitizing System
contains advanced manual punching tools
allowing you to have complete control over the creation of designs.
Use the Manual Punching tools in Generations™ to create embroidery using images as a background or by freehand punching and then edit your areas or lines if needed.
• Use BMP, WMF, EMF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF & PNG images as backgrounds for punching.
• Insert Scanned images directly into the program.
• Use the Magic Wand to automatically create basic areas and free up your time to create more complex or shaded areas.
• Create freehand areas or lines, Circles, Ellipses, Squares or Rectangles with easy to use punching tools.
• Create perfect arcs, curves or waves using the perfect arc tool.
• Input straight or curved points without changing tools.
• Change fill type and patterns using one of the9 fill types, including Spiral fills, Motif fills, Radial fills, and Cross Stitch.
• Automatically create outlines using one of the 9 line or outline styles, including Motif, Cross stitch, & Satin pattern lines.
• Control Underlay, Tie In & Out stitches, and Stitch Lengths
• Control compensations with 3 settings, Standard, Overlap and Cross compensation.
• Edit satin or filled areas with the advanced, user-friendly editing tools.
• Control Satin stitching direction and edit corners or points for perfect stitching every time!
• Reshape a line or area with adjustment tools. Line, Arc, Freehand, Node-Point Editing Stitch-Point Editing.
• Create and Fill Voids or Holes.
• Group, Ungroup, Rotate, Flip, Sew, Align, Cut, Copy, Paste and more!