In this class, we will learn how to expand our creative possibilities by cutting 12” wide rolled material with the new roll feeder function for home-décor items, car decals, signage and so much more. The Roll Feeder can cut over 5 feet of rolled material at once!
Benefits of using the Roll Feeder:
- Perfect for adhesive craft vinyl, heat applied materials, and art paper in a roll
- True mat-less loading and feeding, no need to adhere the material to a tacky mat
- Design and edit roll feeder data with the CanvasWorkspace PC application
- Your ScanNCut Machine
- Roll Feeder Attachment
- (1) Roll of Brother Branded Adhesive Vinyl (available at PS&V)
- Laptop w/ Brother Canvas Workspace account. (If you don’t have an account Lauren will show you how to set one up)
Class Cancellation Policy
To reserve a seat, all Pocono Sew & Vac classes must to be paid in full before the class begins. In the event that a student needs to cancel their reservation for a class, they should notify PS&V at least 7 days in advance to be eligible for a full refund. Cancellations made 2-6 days before class will be issued a store credit. Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will not be eligible for a refund or store credit.