In this class you will learn how to make a handbag with professional finishes such as hardware, recessed zipper closures, and a double welt pocket. This bag has plenty of space for storage and is great for those who are on the go!
14” wide, 12” tall, 6” deep
- Bonnie Bucket Bag Pattern by Swoon Patterns (Purchase here)
- 44” wide quilting cotton
- ½ yard main exterior fabric
- ½ year basic exterior (or solid) fabric
- 2/3 yard lining
- 2 ½ yards woven fusible interfacing
- ¼ yard heavy sew-in stabilizer
- #5 15in (or longer) all purpose zipper (main compartment
- #3 7in all purpose zipper (welt pocket, zipper optional)
- Two 1.5” O-rings or 1” rectangle loops
- Matching thread
- Sewing machine
- Measuring tape
- Basic sewing supplies
- 80/12 universal needles and 90/14 denim needles
Note to students: All pattern pieces should be cut (the paper not the fabric) and SF101 should be ironed to all fabric prior to class.
Class Cancellation Policy
To reserve a seat, all Pocono Sew & Vac classes must be paid in full upon registration. In the event that a student needs to cancel their reservation for a class, they should notify PS&V at least 7 days in advance (by phone or email) to be eligible for a full refund. Cancellations made 2-6 days before class will be issued a store credit. Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will not be eligible for a refund or store credit.
If a class does not have the minimum number of participants 7 days prior to class day, the teacher will cancel class. The customer will be fully refunded within 7 to 10 business days. Any questions call PS&V at 800-442-8227