Inspired by the rock formations found in England, Stonehenge Fabrics is a powerful brand. It was the first fabric to bring rock textures to quilts. This year is it's 10th anniversary and we are proud to participate in this world wide event in celebration with quilt shops and quilters that have made these fabrics such a success!
The Solstice Panel Quilt Challenge is a great way to use your creative skills with the Stonehenge panel to create a unique, one-of-a-kind 60" X 60" quilt. Submit your completed quilt to our shop for a chance to win a Stonehenge Prize.
How It Works:
To add to the fun and provide more opportunities to win prizes, each participating Block Party shop will be hosting a Solstice Panel Quilt Challenge!
- Quilters are challenged to use the Solstice panel in a creative way to make a quilt no larger than 60”x 60”. The quilt top must be made of 100% Stonehenge fabrics from the Solstice Anniversary collection with the option of including the Gradations Oxidized Copper palette and the Robin’s Egg green SKU 39300-79.
- The quilt backing can be any fabric of your choice.
- The quilt must be finished-quilted and bound. The binding must be a Stonehenge fabric.
- Each participating shop runs their own in-store contest and accepts their local entries.
- You must physically submit your panel quilt to our shop by November 30th 2019. We will judges entries and pick a winner, who will receive a Stonehenge Precut prize!
Click the "Print Flyer/Supply List" for a .pdf of the rules.
See store for details or visit www.northcott.com.