Designed to keep clean homes with pets
Drives more dirt from carpets.
Twice the suction of any cord-free vacuum. Intelligently optimizes suction and run time. Quickly transforms to a handheld for cleaning difficult places.
Powered by the Dyson digital motor V11
Twice the suction of any cord-free vacuum.¹ ¹Tested at the cleaner head to ASTM F558, dust loaded.
The seven-cell nickel-cobalt-aluminum battery has the fade-free power to clean here, there and everywhere around your home.
14 cyclones generate forces of more than 79,000g to fling microscopic particles – such as pollen and bacteria – into the bin.
The fully-sealed filtration system traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns – expelling cleaner air.
Designed to absorb vibrations and dampen sound, to keep sound levels down.
The motor, bin and cyclone are aligned, so air is drawn into the cyclones in a straight line – helping to create powerful Dyson suction.
Powerful cleaning on floors and carpets
An integrated digital motor spins the brush bar up to 60 times a second. It drives stiff nylon bristles deep into carpet to remove dirt, and carbon fiber filaments capture fine dust on hard floors.
Displays cleaning modes and lets you switch easily between Eco, Auto and Boost.
The right cleaning mode for the right task
Three cleaning modes optimized for a variety of tasks. The right balance of power and run time, where you need it.
Integrated power management system
Dyson's battery technology and battery-saving trigger help to provide our longest run time by only using power when you need it.
'Point and shoot' Hygienic Bin Emptying
The 'point and shoot' mechanism hygienically ejects dust and debris deep into your bin, in one action – so there's no need to touch the dirt.
The Dyson V11™ vacuum drops into the wall-mounted dock, to charge it and tidily store tools. So it's ready to grab and go.
Clean anywhere thoroughly with Dyson's attachments.
- High Torque Cleaner Head with Synamic Load Sensor technology: Intelligently adapts suction to deep clean carpets. Extends run time on hard floors.
- Mini Motorized Tool: Great for cleaning smaller surfaces, upholstery and stairs.
- Combination Tool: Two tools in one - brush and wide nozzle. For simple switching between tasks.
- Crevice Tool: Designed for precise cleaning around edges and narrow gaps.
- Stubborn Dirt Brush: Stiff nylon bristles dislodge stubborn dirt from floors and furniture.
- Wand Storage Clip: Handily stores the Combination and Crevice tools on the wand of your vacuum. So they're always there when you need them.
Guaranteed to fit.
|Bin volume||0.2 gallons|
|Run Time||up to 60 mins|
|Cleaner Head||Nickel High Torque Cleaner Head|
|Cyclone Technology||14 concentric cyclones|
|Filtration||Advanced whole machine filtration|
|Dimensions||H10.3" x L49.7" x W9.8"|