The newest member of the Amara family is the Amara ST – a big machine for small spaces. Experience quality, precision, and a world of quilting possibilities in a stationary quilting package. From baby quilts to king-size, the Handi Quilter Amara ST is the perfect fit for your style of quilting. This 20-inch longarm machine comes with the automatic Lift Table or choose the InSight Table. Everything you need for free-motion quilting right out of the box (including a powerful stand-alone bobbin winder).
- Lift Table included.
- 20″ of brightly-lit throat space.
- Pinpoint Needle Laser.
- Easy-Set TensionTM.
- 7-inch color touchscreen (add the Pro-Stitcher® and use that tablet for your machine display instead).
- Menu-controlled QuiltMasterTM LED Lighting Package: throat, needlebar, and bobbin.
- QuiltMasterTM front handlebars: Independently adjustable, ergonomic with integrated micro handles.
- QuiltMasterTM servo-controlled stitch regulation (perfect stitches, every time).
- Programmable handlebar buttons
- Stitching speeds up to 2,500 stitches per minute.
- Consistent stitch quality from 4-24 stitches per inch.
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin.
- Handi Feet®-compatible; includes ruler foot and open-toe foot.
- On-screen hand wheel
- Magnetic Tool Minder Collar
Guaranteed to fit because it is a part.