Please call one of our helpful store associates at 800-442-8227 for any questions about this machine. We guarantee you: it will be worth your time.
Includes the 10 or 12 foot Gallery 2 frame.
Versatility and precision for a variety of styles, techniques, and projects.
Professional Longarm Quilting for Home or Studio Settings
The creative possibilities of quilting are endless. Now, your longarm machine also provides endless opportunities. Introducing the HQ Infinity by Handi Quilter. Innovative features, from stitching speeds up to 3,100 precision stitches per minute to handlebars that can be tailored to how you like to quilt, establish the Infinity as best in class. Customizable settings, programmable presets and intuitive software give the Infinity the ability to work and grow with you.
Adaptable, intelligent, creative, and strong. These words encompass everything that you are as a quilter. These same words perfectly describe the HQ Infinity 26. Just as you continuously evolve your quilting designs and methods, this is the machine that adapts along with you. From the flexible stitch regulation to the adjustable handlebars, every aspect of the Infinity is designed to work with you and the way you quilt. No other machine is as innovative, powerful, and feature-rich as the HQ Infinity 26. Whether you quilt for yourself or others, you deserve a quilting machine that looks as beautiful in your home as your custom quilts. Welcome to the best way to finish quilts.
- Front Power Switch
- Bobbin-thread cutter
- Pinpoint needle laser
- 3,100 Stitches per minute
- Easy-Touch Tension™ with stored presets (Patent Pending)
- On-screen hand wheel
- Adjustable spool tray and thread mast included
- Synergy Stitch™ regulation with Precision and Cruise modes
- Four basting stitch options
- Quilting alarm and project timer
- Stitch counters
- Programmable handlebar buttons
- Integrated micro handles
- Thread-break sensor with alarm
- Bobbin-use estimator with low-bobbin alarm, with up to twenty presets
- Quilt-view camera with Quilters Eye technology
- Needle-stop position control
- Internal diagnostics
- Handi Accessory Rail
- Integrated, adjustable laser light for pantographs
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Easy needle change with ergonomic thumb screw
- Four extra bobbins, 20 needles, sample thread pack and pantograph
- Four language options: English, French, German and Spanish
Guaranteed to fit because it is a part.
|Easy Touch Tension w/presets
|Precision Mode, Cruise Mode, Basting Stitch: 5 Options, Stitches per Inch: 4 to 24
|Light ring, handlebar, UV LEDs, throat
|HQ Handi Feet
|Ruler foot and open toe. Optional couching feet, echo feet, and glide feet also available
|Low Bobbin Alarm
|Stitching Speed (stitches per minute)
|Front and rear
|12' Gallery Frame
|Front Handlebars Adjustable and Customizable
|Rear Handlebars with Controls
|Front Power Switch
|Thread Break Sensor
|Quilt-view Camera with Quilter's Eye Technology
|Pinpoint Needle Laser
|5 years mechanical, 5 years electrical, 10 years casting
Click below for more info: