Sold from 2004 to 2008
Made and assembled in the USA, the stitch-regulated HQ Sixteen® provides you the highest quality of any quilting machine, backed by the HQ warranty. Designed by a Quilter, for Quilters®, the HQ Sixteen provides you the features, bene ts, and advantages of a longarm quilting system at an affordable price.
- Stitch regulation provides you consistent stitch quality from 4 stitches per inch up to 15 stitches per inch.
- Full 16" of throat depth provides 13" of quilting space with 8" of vertical space.
- High-speed rotary hook with large capacity “M” class bobbin.
- Hopping foot prevents fabric movement during a full-stitch cycle.
- Integrated laser light – used for following patterns from the front and back of the machine.
- Quilt from front or back (rear handles included)
|Sewing Speed||Approximately 1,500spm|
|Minimum Sewing Speed||150spm|
|Needle Bar Stroke||35.3mm|
|Sewing Foot Stroke/Lift||5mm|
|Needle System||135x7 Standard 134R Long Scarf|
|Needle Sizes||14/90 - 19/120|
|Lubricating Oil & Greases||Kluber Lubrication|
|Dimensions of Sewing Machine Throat||8.25" x 16"|
|Rate Voltage / Power Consumption||120 volts, 60hz 100 watts|
|LED Power Consumption||20 watts|
|Hook System||Custom manufactured, rotary, large bobbin|
|Bobbin Type||Class M|
|Motor Type||Brushless DC, Internal Encoding|
|Automatic Needle Positioning||Up and down, full stitch and half stitch|
Click below for more info: