Limited time offer! FREE Bonus Offer with Purchase.
Call or email for more information.
The FM-725 is a needle felting machine - it does not sew, but uses barbed needles to mesh fabrics together. The fibers mingle to create new color and texture combinations that simply cannot be achieved with embroidery, appliqué, or any other kind of needlework. It doesn't require thread, a bobbin, or any previous sewing experience.
- Five-hole needle plate with five needle unit
- Single-hole needle plate
- Single needle unit
- Free arm capability
- Easy clean lint box
- See-through adjustable presser foot
- See-through finger guard
- Standard foot control
- Bright working light
- Durable construction
- Felting/Needle Punching Machine
- Free Arm/Flat Bed Convertible
- Skeleton Body Construction
- Retractable Carrying Handle
- Machine Size: W 15" x H 11" x D 6"
- Machine Weight: 10 lbs
- Variable within 200-900 spm
- Needle Block: Groz-Beckert felting needle #36 (0.60) x 5 pcs.; Fixed type (Needles are Glued to the Base)
- 5-hole Needle Plate (2mm x 5)
- Transparent Presser Foot with Finger Guard
- Presser Foot Height Adjustment
- Transparent and Position Adjustable Eye Guard
- Built-in Lint Catcher
- Incandescent Electric Lamp