The 793 PG gives you a wide range of serging features in a compact machine. Its sturdy design and precise Janome stitch mechanism ensures beautiful 3/4 thread operation. The 793 PG-Serger is the perfect companion for the developing fashion enthusiast. This wonderful modern serger gives you the necessary features in a compact machine to make beginner denim projects.
The differential feeds on a serger give you more options. It is important to turn up your differential feed dials if you are using fabric that stretches or puckers. This can also help you gather fabric to create a unique look in your projects. If you turn the differential feed dials down, it will help to keep your fabric firm as it moves underneath the needle and will prevent any unwanted puckers.
The lower looper pretension setting slider allows for easy threading in seconds.
3 and 4 Thread Overlock Stitch
The 3 and 4 thread overlock stitch finishes seam allowances nicely on woven or knit fabrics. The built-in elasticity within the overlock stitches help garments fit naturally and comfortably.
Gathering is a quick and easy way to add a ruffle to your projects. When you increase the differential feed, it will help push more fabric under the gathering presser foot as you serge.
- 2, 3, or 4 thread convertible.
- Easy lay in threading.
- Threading chart.
- Color coded thread guides.
- Tension release lever.
- Easily accessible lower looper guides.
- Quick change rolled hem.
- Lower Looper Pretension Setting Slider
- Easily retractable upper knife.
- Adjustable foot pressure.
- Snap on presser feet.
- Adjustable stitch length 1mm to 4.0mm.
- Differential feed ratio 0.5mm to 2.25mm.
- Adjustable cutting width 3.1mm to 7.3mm.
- Speed up to 1,300 spm.
- Machine size: W12” x H10.7” x D11”
- Machine weight: 14.3lbs