SHIPPING OF THE JANOME MB4S IS DELAYED DUE TO BACKORDER STATUS. WE WILL SHIP THESE MACHINES AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVE AT OUR WAREHOUSE. PLACING YOUR ORDER NOW WILL GUARANTEE YOU A MACHINE BEFORE THE NEXT SHIPMENT SELLS OUT.
Limited time offer! FREE Bonus Offer with Purchase.
Call or email for more information.
"World's First" Home-Use Four-Needle Embroidery Machine
We've taken everything you love about Janome embroidery and quadrupled the capacity! With our four needle machine, you can set up your embroidery and move on to other projects while the MB-4S gets it done. The MB-4S is built to work with most embroidery formats, including those used by industry professionals. It is compatible with six industry-standard Tajima hoops, as well as the four available Janome hoops to further expand your creative opportunities.
RCS (Remote Computer Screen)
- LCD color touch screen
- Large viewing area
- USB slot on side
- Attaches to the MB-4S or is free standing
Increased amount of bobbin thread
- This bobbin is larger than the previous type and can hold 40% more thread so the need to replace thread is reduced.
- Built on to the side of the machine, allows the MB- 4S to be fully functional without the RCS unit attached
- 4 white LED lights help users increase efficiency of embroidery work
- 5.7” Remote Computer Screen (RCS)
- Extra large bobbin - 1.4 times larger than a regular bobbin
- 4 White LED lamps over needle area
- Single Head Four needle professional-style embroidery machine
- 50 built-in designs
- 10 fonts for monogramming
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming
- Maximum embroidery size: 240mm x 200mm
- Design transfer by USB, ATA PC card, USB host
- Embroidery sewing speed up to 800spm
- Embroidery format capability: .jef+, .jef, and .dst
- Editing functions include enlarge/reduce, rotate, turnover, drag and drop, re-edit, zoom, arc, combine
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Flexible stitch travelling
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- Thread brand selection includes Janome, Robison-Anton, Madeira, Mettler
- Upper thread and presser foot sensors
- Stitch-out time indicator
- Stitch counter
- Independent bobbin winder
- Embroidery area tracing
- Compatible with Tajima hoops
- M1: 9.46” x 7.88”
- M2: 5” x 4.3”
- M3: 50mm x 50mm
- Hat Hoop (optional)