Sold from 2003 to 2011.
The Janome 300E Memory Craft Embroidery Machine is a specialized Embroidery-only machine for the serious embellishment enthusiast. Embroidery can take an everyday item and turn it into something uniquely yours, and the Janome 300E contains everything you need to get you started - right out of the box! And because the Janome 300E is so dependable, it makes a great companion machine. Embroider projects as you construct others! With Janome quality and ingenuity, your creative possibilities are endless!
Start creating right away. The MC300E comes pre-programmed with 90 embroidery designs. 10 sized for the Large Hoop, 60 for the Standard Hoop and 20 combination designs.
Full Function Backlit LCD Screen.
The large, bright Touch Screen features with easy menus and instructions. Navigation is user friendly! Everything you need is done with the touch of a key.
ATA PC Card Port.
Transfer your designs quickly and easily on an ATA PC Card (also known as Compact Flash with Type II Adapter). The card inserts directly into the machine port.
Built-in Telescoping Carriage Arm.
The telescopic carriage arm allows the hoop to move forward or backwards with tremendous flexibility. There is no need for an external embroidery attachment.
Save Design for Later Use.
The 300E can save your designs directly onto the on-board memory bank or onto external media such as the ATA PC Card.
Automatic Needle Threader.
Save your eyes! The automatic needle threader makes threading quick and easy.
- Backlit LCD screen.
- PC link via ATA PC card.
- Upgradeable via software.
- Maximum embroidery size: 5.5 inch x 7.9 inch (140mm x 200mm).
- Embroidery speed 400-650spm.
- Built-in designs: 100.
- Fonts: 3.
- Monogramming: 2 & 3 letter.
- Built-in memory.
- Compatible with Janome software.
- Change colors of favorite thread: Janome, Robison-Anton, Madeira, Mettler.
- Drag & Drop editing for easy placement.
- Embroidery design resize 90%, 100%, 110%, 120%.
- Rotate in 45 degree increments.
- Flip vertically and horizontally.
- 2 Hoops included.
- Large 5.5 inch x 7.9 inch (140mm x 200mm).
- Standard 5 inch x 4.3 inch (126mm x 110mm).
- Embroidery area tracing.
- MY SET screen controls for contrast, in/cm designation, and other customization.
- Zoom in and out.
- Multi-language selection.
- Stitch-out time indicator.
- Stitch counter.
- Upper thread and presser foot sensors.
- Manual thread tension control.
- 5 Year Extended Warranty.
- One-piece sewing light.