This page is for the Special Edition MC8200QCP. For the original MC8200QCP, click here.
Limited time offer! FREE Bonus Offer with Purchase.
Call or email for more information.
Extra sewing room - With all of your essential features! The Horizon Memory Craft 8200QCP SE offers creativity and control right out of the box.
If you've thought about making a large scale quilt, or maybe even started one, the Horizon Memory Craft 8200QCP SE gives you everything you need to get it done. There is 11+ inches of room to the right of the needle. That's enough space to fit a large quilt while you do free motion stitching.
The quiet power of this machine really shows itself when it comes time to sew multiple layers. Engage the exclusive AcuFeed Flex™ fabric feeding system and feel your project moving with perfect precision under the needle. You'll get the same great results on quilts, thick home decor projects, even garments and accessories such as matching plaid at a seam line or working with difficult fabrics like micro-fiber.
The AcuFeed Flex™ fabric feeding system is fully detachable and easy to remove when you're not using it. The twin foot is standard; a single foot is available as an option.
The MC8200 QCP SE comes with 170 stitches, including 10 buttonholes and 3 alphabets. The buttonholes can be customized for stitch width, stitch density and buttonhole opening. The touch panel allows up to 10 direct-select stitches for those you use often.
Other features include a ten-key touch panel, automatic thread tension, an auto declutch bobbin winder, drop feed dog, an automatic thread cutter, and a built in needle threader.
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin system
- 170 built in stitches up to 9mm wide, including 3 alphabets
- 10 one-step buttonholes
- Detachable AcuFeed Flex system
- Auto tension system
- Built-in, one-hand needle threader
- Snap-on presser feet
- Memorized needle up/down
- 7-piece feed dog
- One-step needle plate conversion
- 1,000 spm sewing speed
- Super fine needle position adjustment
- Start/Stop button
- Speed control slider
- Locking stitch button
- Automatic thread cutter
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Advanced Plate Markings
- Individual and combination stitch editing
- Adjustable knee lift
- Auto-declutch bobbin winder
- Extra high presser foot lift
- High resolution LCD touchscreen
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Maximum stitch width: 9mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Pattern stitch length calculator
- 5 ultrabright LED lamps for shadow-free sewing
- Double accessory bins plus upper storage
- 11" to the right of the needle
- Easy set bobbin and bobbin winder
- Straight stitch needle plate with right needle position for 1/4" seam foot
- Last stitch recall capability
- Tactile jog dial
- Special spool holder for long spools
- Buttonhole with stabilizer plate for thick fabric
* with machine purchase.
|Hook Type||Top Loading Full Rotary Hook Bobbin|
|Thread Tension Control||Automatic|
|Maximum Stitch Width||9mm|
|Easy Reverse Button||Yes|
|Number of Stitches||170|
|Number of Buttonholes||10 One-Step buttonholes|
|Needle Up Down||Memorized|
|Locking Stitch Button||Yes|
|Twin Needle Guard||Yes|
|Number of Stitch Combination||up to 50 stitches|
|Last Stitch Recall Capability||Yes|
|Machine Size||W 20.4" x H 12.4" x D 9.1"|
|Machine Weight||26.5 lb|
|Work Space||W 11" x H 4.7"|
|Extra High Presser Foot Lift||Yes|
|Foot Pressure Adjustment||Yes|
|Maximum Stitch Length||5mm|
One-step needle plate converstion, cloth guide and extension table included, 5 ultrabright LED lamps, remote thread cutter optional
|Programmable Jump Thread Trimming||No|
|Adjustable Speed While Embroidering||No|
|Auto Return Post Thread Break||No|
|Adjustable Hoop Positioning||No|