Exceed your sewing and quilting expectations with the JUKI HZL-F300! This computerized sewing machine comes equipped with 106 stitches including 16 professional buttonholes, 3 lettering fonts, and a wide variety of included accessories.
A home machine that brings an industrial touch, the HZL-F300 allows you to create complex projects with ease and a seamless finish. Able to handle heavy-duty fabrics and layers, and features that assist with countless options, this is perfect for quilting, handbag making, clothing, and other designs!
Other enjoyable features include a drop-in bobbin system, thread trimming, needle up/down, straight stitch lever, automatic needle thread, and much more. Discover the feeling of an industrial machine at home with ease using the HZL-F300!
- Direct Pattern Selection: One touch pattern selection to quickly start your sewing adventure. Simply push a button to select from 10 of the most popular sewing patterns, including applique stitch and blanket stitch.The Keypad is set up similar to your cell phone allowing you to quickly select lettering.The LCD screen displays the stitch settings, patterns, and recommends the best presser foot to use.Need to adjust the stitch length or width? Just turn the dial and the new settings display on the screen.
- Electronic Buttonholes: The Juki Exceed series bring industrial style, perfectly balanced sensor buttonholes to home sewing. With 16 buttonhole styles to choose from, you'll always have the prefect buttonhole for any fabric.
- Adjustable Cutting Widths: Adjust the width of the buttonhole without increasing or decreasing the stitching size. This allows you to have thin or wide buttons, adjust buttonholes for thick or thin fabrics, and still have stable strong buttonholes.
- Quick Thread Bobbin Case: Inserting the bobbin into the bobbin case is fool-proof…just follow the clearly marked threading path and you are ready to sew.
- Independent Bobbin Winder: Allows you to sew and wind bobbins at the same time. And bobbin winding couldn't be easier! Put the bobbin in place, catch the thread on the base, and push the lever.
- Quick Threading System: The automatic needle threader, threads the needle with just the push of a lever.
- Advanced Thread Trimming: The Exceed series allows you to trim top and bobbin threads three ways: With a push of a button, automatically programmed trims and with the foot controlled trimming system. Just rock your heel back on the foot controller, and your thread is quickly and precisely cut.
- Combine, Save and Recall: Combine decorative stitches or lettering into pattern sequences and save them to the machine memory. The Exceed allows you to save up to 70 patterns, in 10 memory folders! Recall your favorite patterns with a touch of a button!
- Auto or Manual Tension Settings: With the Exceed series, tension settings are never a worry. You can use the Automatic Thread Tension or increase or decrease the tension to create different stitch effects. Perfect control is always just a turn of a dial away.
- Powerful Feeding: Thanks to a 7-point surgical steel feed dog system, the Exceed series can handle even the heaviest off projects with ease. The industrial style box-feed system means that heavy or light fabrics feed evenly and smoothly.
- Perfect Needle and Stitch Placement: The Exceed series not only has variable needle positions which allow you to place the needle anywhere you desire, the Exceed series has a feature that allows you to move the position of a complete pattern without changing the width. Because the Exceed Series machines have the ability to change positions of the pattern, you can also taper zigzag stitching to the left, right or center for perfect applique, decorative sewing and more!
- Nothing Quilts Better Than a Juki: Juki's rich tradition in quilting continues with the Exceed Series of machines. Decorative stitches include stitches specifically for the crazy quilter.
- Drop the Feed Dogs and Go: With just a flip of the switch, you can be creating free-motion quilting stitches or free-hand embroidery with ease.
- Complete Control and On-Board Guides: You have complete control with just a push of the button. This feature allows you to program the needle up/down position, program automatic thread trimming, program a pattern or pattern sequence to stitch once or multiple times, program the foot control trimming, set the contrast on the LCD screen, change the volume on the machine buzzer, select from 8 languages settings, and open the on-board sewing guide when you need a little help.
- Sewing Speed: 900 spm
- Needle type: 130R / 705H
- # of Stitches: 106
- Max. Zig Zag Width: 7mm
- Max. Stitch Length: 5mm
- # of Buttonholes: 16
- Presser Foot Lift: Manual
- Adjustable Foot Pressure: Yes
- Bobbin Type: 15 Class
- Machine Weight: 21.6lbs
- Dimensions: 17.5”(W) x 11.5”(H) x 8.25”(D)
- Shank Type: Low