See if this works with your machine
There's a Stealthy New Schmetz Needle in Town...
It won't leave you in a sticky situation!
Tired of gumming up needles with stubborn adhesives? Complaining about missed stitches and thread breakage caused by adhesives? Users of adhesive stabilizers, temporary spray adhesives, or self-adhesive hook and loop tapes can now rejoice! The unique slippery surface ensures less "goo" sticks to the needle! This new needle makes stitching through vinyl and other questionable textures eazy peazy.
- Non-stick coating of nickle-phosphor-PTFE.
- Extra-large eye suitable for embroidery work.
- Eye corresponds to a needle two sizes larger (i.e., the 80/12 non stick eye is similar to the 100/16 universal eye).
- Distinctive scarf and special eye prevents skipped stitches.
- Slightly rounded point provides trouble-free sewing on most materials.
- Strong conical blade reinforcement easily handles thick fabrics like denim.
- Five needles per pack.
- Machine embroidery.
- Hook & loop tapes.
- General sewing.
Five (5) needles per pack.
80/12 Part Number: 4502
90/14 Part Number: 4503
Guaranteed to fit.