See if this works with your machine
The ¼” Ruler Foot was specifically designed to use for ruler work using Janome quilting rulers. The ¼” cup height moves smoothly alongside the quilting ruler without allowing the ruler to slide over or under. With this foot, the needle drops a ¼ inch away from the ruler to create the quilting line.
- To lower the needle when the presser foot is raised and the foot is set to a high position, turn the hand wheel, do not use the needle up/down button as the needle bar may hit the foot.
- Use this foot with the center needle position and the feed dogs down.
- When using some 7 mm low shank models, the larger type setscrew may hit the quilting ruler so changing to the smaller type setscrew is recommended.
- This foot cannot be used with sewing machines on which the presser bar automatically moves up and down when free-motion quilting.
- Using the straight stitch needle plate is recommended for better results when using high/low shank horizontal rotary hook models.
- Use with 4.5 mm thickness quilting rulers compatible with Janome sewing machines.
Part Number: JAN 202442000
Guaranteed to fit because it is a part.