See if this works with your machine
The Blind Hem Foot allows you to professionally finish your projects with a machine hem that is undetectable from the right side. Use it to hem pants, dresses, skirts, curtains, etc.
*Models 4208 and 4212 require the optional universal shank part 416128201.
Part Number: SIG 416437101
Alternate Part Number: 006904008, 006812008
Guaranteed to fit because it is a part.
- Snap on the Blind Hem Foot.
- Set machine for Blind Hem Stitch or Stretch Blind Hem Stitch.
- Finish edge of hem. Then fold up and press.
- Turn back to create a fold about ¼” from the top edge of hem.
- Position the hem under the foot so that the fold is against the guide in the center. Turn the knob on the right side of the foot to adjust the guide so that widest zigzag stitch of the Blind Hem Stitch catches only 1 or 2 threads of the fabric fold.