See if this works with your machine
The Satin Stitch Foot is also called an appliqué or special purpose foot. It is used for sewing decorative stitching, appliqué, and other surface embellishments on projects. This foot has a tunnel on the underside to allow the stitched fabric to pass smoothly underneath.
*Models 4208 and 4212 require the optional universal shank part 416128201.
Part Number: SIG 416128301
Alternate Part Number: 006172008
Guaranteed to fit because it is a part.
- Snap the Satin Stitch Foot onto the machine.
- Prepare fabric and appliqué. Add tear-away interfacing under fabric to reinforce area where appliqué or decorative stitching will be sewn.
- Slightly loosen the top tension.
- Select the desired stitch. Zigzag stitches are most often used for appliqué.
- Position fabric with appliqué under the Satin Stitch Foot.
- Adjust stitch length—stitches should be close together, but not stacking.
- Adjust stitch width—stitches should cover the raw edge of the appliqué.
- Stitch around the entire appliqué completely covering the raw edges