See if this works with your machine
Use the TruGlide Overlay to easily move your fabric during free-motion quilting. It clings directly to your machine bed with minimal effort. Simply stick it on and glide your fabric through every stitch. Pair TruGlide with the TruStitchTM Stitch Regulator for smooth quilting at your preferred pace. This easy-to-use, product is useful for sewing enthusiasts of all skill
Installing your TruGlide Overlay:
- Trim overlay if necessary. (See instructions inside)
- Remove the free-motion foot from your machine.
- Position the TruGlide Overlay approximately 1/4" from the front and sides of your extension table, rolling the overlay to the back of the machine.
- Position the needle hole cutout accurately over the needle plate so that the needle hole is visible.
- Smooth out any air bubbles. 6. Attach the free-motion foot.
Caring for your TruGlide Overlay:
Regular cleaning of the TruGlide is essential to ensure it will adhere to your machine and extension table. Use a clean, damp cloth to wipe any lint off the back of the TruGlide.
Another option is to rinse the TruGlide with warm water and let it air dry before using it again.
Part Number: BLTS-O
Guaranteed to fit because it is a part.