Use for topstitching & machine hemming over thick seams. Use on jeans, jackets, towerls, quilts, upholstery, and home dec projects. Can be used with any sewing machine.
- Press and pin jean hems.
- Begin stitching, stopping 3/4" before thick seam. With needle in down position, raise presser foot.
- From back of presser foot, slide Jean-a-ma-jig up to thick seam allowance; lower presser foot.
- Slowly stitch across seam and off Jean-a-ma-jig. With needle in down position, raise presser foot and remove Jean-a-ma-jig.
- Move Jean-a-ma-jig to front of presser foot.
- Lower presser foot and continue stitching onto Jean-a-ma-jig.
- Stop when completely on Jean-a-ma-jig and lower needle into fabric. Raise presser foot and remove Jean-a-ma-jig. Continue sewing.
Part Number: 915