Machine No Longer Available but Parts & Accessories NOW on SALE !!
The Singer 7466 sewing machine is fully electronic. Each stitch is electronically formed and optimally set. Every stitch is sewn with exact precision. 7 stitches and 120 stitch functions means great stitch variety!
- Heirloom stitches.
- Stretch stitches.
- Decorative stitches.
- Utility stitches.
- Quilting stitches.
The drop feed feature means you can do free motion work. Handy for quilting and embroidery. Threading is quick and easy due to the Six Second Threading System. Even choosing a stitch is a snap with Push Button Stitch Selection.
SINGER 7466 SEWING MACHINE FEATURES
- Auto tension.
- Lock function on decorative stitches.
- Pushbutton stitch selection.
- Electronic stitch formation.
- 120 stitch functions.
- 70 stitches.
- Adjustable stitch length.
- 5 snap-on presser feet.
- 3 styles of fully automatic precisely balanced 1-step buttonholes.
- Automatic Optimum Stitch Settings.
- 6-Second threading system.
- Drop Feed.
- Top drop-in bobbin with bobbin Viewer slide plate.
- 13 needle positions.
- Long-lasting LED light.
- Automatic bobbin winding.
- Free-arm and on board storage.
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame.
- 25-year limited warranty.
Guaranteed to fit because it is a part.
|Built-in Sewing Stitches||29|
|Included Accessory Feet||General Purpose Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Zipper Foot and the SINGER® Sew Easy Foot, Bobbins (Class 15 transparent), Darning Plate, Pack of Needles, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Seam Ripper/Lint Brush, Spool Cap and Edge/Quilting Guide|
|Machine Dimensions||16.4 x 7.4 x 13|
|Machine Weight||14 lbs|
|Box Size||18.5 x 10.24 x 13.78|