The Singer 5511 is one of the only machines that brings rugged construction and durability to a home sewing machine. Designed for schools and other demanding applications, the 5511 is built to last. The parts featured here are specifically for these heavy duty machines.
- Built-In Stitches (11).
- High Speed Stitching (1100/min).
- 1 Automatic 4-Step Buttonhole.
- Top Drop In Bobbin.
- Class 15 Bobbins.
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure.
- Adjustable Stitch Length & Width.
- Drop Feedfor free motion sewing.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame for free skip-free sewing.
|Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)||1100|
|Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles)||11|