See if this works with your machine
With the Flip-Pal™ mobile scanner, no longer will your precious photos, important documents and other memories be scattered, lost or hidden. Keep them safe and scan them in place with the patented flip-and-scan technology. The Flip-Pal™ mobile scanner enables you to effortlessly collect precious photos, important documents, fragile records of personal and family history, detailed coins, jewelry, medals, hand-drawn art, and other keepsakes. Now they can be safely stored digitally. Take advantage of the patented flip-and-scan technology to scan photos while still in the album or frame, treating fragile personal records gently. The Easy Stitch software quickly and automatically reassembles multiple scans into their larger original. Unlike alternative solutions that don't have the combination of mobility, simplicity, accuracy, versatility, and keeping the original safe, the Flip-Pal mobile scanner is compact, simple to operate, has high resolution, quick scan time, battery power, SD memory, and a computer is not required to scan.
When it really matters, like your children's early years of precious memories, preparing for natural disaster, creating a high quality scrapbook, or collecting one-of-a-kind fragile documents for your family history, Flip-Pal produces the accurate image quality you will need in the future. With 600 and 300 dpi resolutions and colors and textures that are true to original, your important documents and images are safeguarded forever in digital format, protected from loss from disasters and misfortune. Simply remove the lid, flip the scanner over and place it on the original. Perfect for scanning photos in old albums, framed art or pages from a bound book.
- The Flip-Pal mobile scanner is the world's original color flatbed scanner for photos, cherished memorabilia, and documents that does not require a computer to operate. Scan anywhere, anytime.
- Keep your memories safe using patented flip-and-scan technology. Fragile letters, historical, military and family history documents are treated safely on the flat bed rather than fed through a sheet feeder. Take the lid off, flip the scanner over, and use the see-through window to frame the original.
- All sizes, small to very large, can be scanned. The included EasyStitch software automatically and seamlessly reassemble multiple scans of larger originals such as portrait photos, art, newspapers, historical documents, quilts, and fabrics. Small objects are also scanned with high detail, such as coins, stamps, or jewelry with high detail not possible with other types of scanners or cameras.
- Operate it quickly and easily. Just seven seconds to scan at 300 dpi. Unbox and get started in minutes. And, with the flip-and-scan technology allowing you to scan the pictures in place, you will save hours and hours of time not removing pictures, taking them to the scanner, and then returning them to their place. Not only is it quick in operation, but it is quick in getting started. The package is easy to open
- No scissors required. Just turn on the power, optionally set the time and date, and press the big green scan button. Simple. There is no software to install, no cables to connect.
- Everything you need is in the box:
- Scanner - 10.25" x 6.5" x 1.25"
- Four AA batteries (installed)
- 4GB SD memory card (installed) capable of saving over 2,000 scans
- Stitching and color restoration software (on the SD card)
- USB to SD adaptor
- Quick Start User Guide
- One-Year limited warranty
Part Number: SAFLIP1