This Stabilizer pack includes six different types of Baby Lock stabilizer. This bundle has what you need to support a wide variety of embroidery designs and projects leaving you with professional results every time.
- Cut Away Cut Away Soft (BLC203) • Medium to heavy stitch count designs • Provides a non-stretch, supportive base for embroidery • Dense enough for single layer application • Roll 12" x 10yd.
- Tear Away Firm (BLT103) • Stable for even the densest designs • Removes easily without disturbing stitches in design • For denim and other stable fabrics or stitch-dense designs • Roll 12" x 10yd.
- Wash Away Hydro melt (BLS400) • Provides a smooth surface for embroidery • Suspends designs on surface to prevent stitches from sinking into the fabric and dissolves completely from design • For plush, high-pile fabrics like terry cloth, towels or fleece • Roll12" x 11yd.
- Wash Away Dissolve mesh (BLS500) • Provides stability when embroidering but dissolves in water • Leaves no residue, 100% water soluble • Stand-alone designs and emblems or projects like lace and appliqué • Roll12" x 10yd
- Cut Away Cut Away Soft - Black (BLC202) • Stable and supportive, yet soft • Knits and woven fabrics that need extra stability • Projects with dark colored fabrics • Roll 12" x 10yd
- Cut Away No Show Mesh (BLC301) • Attaches firmly in hoop; no need for basting or adhesives • Translucent and light; leaves no backing shadow • For sheer or lightweight fabrics and knits • Roll 12" x 10yd
Part number: TAC BLSB2
Guaranteed to fit because it is a part.