See if this works with your machine
This Baby Lock trolley bag set is made exclusively for your Baby Lock Destiny. Now you can take your Destiny with you to guild meetings, classes, events and more.This trolley should be used for ground travel only. Use it to bring your Destiny to local events, on road trips, trains and cruises. The trolley set is not approved for airline use.
For Loading and Unloading the Machine:
- Lay trolley unzipped and open on its backside with the handle down.
- Place the machine backside down first.
- Place the accessory box in the opening (open space around the machine bed).
- Fold the case over the front of the machine and zip closed.
- Stand the trolley up on the wheels.
For the Embroidery Arm Bag:
- Make sure the embroidery unit carriage is all the way down.
- Place the large end of the unit in the bag first, towards the bottom.
- Use the Velcro® straps to secure the embroidery arm in the bag.
- Store your embroidery hoops in the additional large pocket in front of the embroidery arm pocket.
- Store the foot control and other small accessories in the small front pocket.
Part Number: BLDYTS
Guaranteed to fit because it is a part.