THE BABY LOCK JAZZ 2 IS CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. DUE TO THIS MACHINE’S BACKORDER STATUS, PLEASE EXPECT DELAYED SHIPPING. SHIPPING TIMES ARE UNCERTAIN. PLACING YOUR ORDER WITH FULL PAYMENT IS THE ONLY WAY TO GUARANTEE YOU A MACHINE WHEN THEY ARRIVE AT OUR WAREHOUSE.
Baby Lock want to help you make it through the day with the thing we all love most: sewing.
That's why they are giving you 60 days of SEWED Online Sewing Classes for FREE.
Watch anywhere on any device in any room of the house. Stay home and stay safe!
CLICK HERE for more details.
Your second act starts here! You may think the Baby LockJazz II is the same old song at first, but it gets into the groove with its own melody right away. The Jazz II comes with everything a quilter would want, plus the features you need on a utility stitch machine to get the job done – all at an affordable price!
12" Creative Space
Making a larger quilt or working on a bulky project? No problem. The Jazz II has an expanded throat space that gives you plenty of room to work comfortably.
28 Built-In Stitches, 1000 Stitches Per Minute
With 28 built-in stitches, including a one-step buttonhole and a maximum stitch width of 7 mm, Jazz is well-equipped to take your creativity to new heights. Keep a quick and steady tempo of up to 1,000 stitches per minute.
Hands-Free Presser Foot
Keep both hands free for sewing large quilts. Start and stop your sewing without ever taking your eyes—or hands—off your project.
6 LED Lights
The built-in LED lights illuminate the Jazz’s needle and work area so you can clearly view every last stitch.
Quick-Set, Top-Loading Bobbin
No more struggling with bobbin changes midway through a project. Simply drop in a new bobbin, pull your thread through the guide and Jazz does the rest.
Built-In Needle Threader
With just a few simple motions, your needle is threaded and ready to use. There’s no guesswork, no near-misses and no frustration!
Stitch Width and Length Dials
A visual guide helps you quickly dial in stitch width and length adjustments.
Automatic Bobbin Winder
The built-in bobbin winder seat holds your thread in place and then stops automatically when the bobbin is full. It couldn’t be easier.
Snap-On Presser Feet
Switch from one specialized accessory foot to another in a snap.
With the Jazz machine’s free arm, you can sew enclosed items, curved pieces and other tight spaces just as easily as large projects.
28 Built-In Stitches
With 28 built-in stitches, including a one-step buttonhole and a maximum stitch width of 7 mm, Jazz is well-equipped to take your creativity to new heights.
Stitch Indicator Window
Select from 28 different built-in stitches and view your selected pattern in the Stitch Indicator Window.
Key Quilting and Sewing Features
- 12" Workspace to the right of the needle
- Sews up to 1,000 SPM
- 28 Built-in stitches including a one-step buttonhole
- 6 LED lights that illuminate the needle and work area
- Pattern selection and dial indicator window
- Stretch stitch capabilities
- Maximum utility stitch width: 7 mm
- Stitch length 0.0 mm – 4.0 mm
- Thread tension dial
- Needle threader
- Hands-free presser foot
- Drop feed for free-motion stitching
- Needle plate with markings in inches and millimeters
- Heavy-duty metal casting
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Variable needle with 24 positions
- Twin needle sewing capabilities with straight stitch
- Quick-set, top-loading bobbin
- Built-in bobbin winder
- Free arm
- Side thread cutter
- Easy access stitch length and width dials
- Color-coded stretch stitch settings
- Fine tuning buttonhole adjustment
- Easy-to-read stitch reference chart
- Threading reference diagrams on inside cover
- Reverse sewing lever
- Thumb screw holes for compatibility with optional attachments
- Accessory tray with two storage compartments
- Electronic foot control and power cord
- Knee lifter
- 9 feet (8 are snap-on)
- Open Toe
- Straight Stitch
- Darning/Free-Motion (screw-on)
- 1/4" Quilting
- General Purpose/Zig Zag
- Blind Hem
- Quilting Guide
- Bobbins (4)
- Vertical spool pin
- Seam ripper with brush
- Machine dust cover
- And more
- Jazz Trolley (BLJMT)
- Extension Table (BLMJZ-ET)
- Walking Foot (BLG-WF)
- Fabric Guide (BLES8-FG)
- 28 mm Single Fold Bias Binder (BLE8-S4)
- 28 mm Double Fold Bias Binder (BLE8-S3)
- 3/4" Belt Loop Binder (BLE8-S12)
- 25-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- 10-year parts
- 5-year electrical
- 1-year labor
- Ask your Baby Lock Retailer about machine maintenance programs.
- Machine weight:
27.5 lbs. (12.5 kg); Gross weight 36.4 lbs. (16.5 kg)
- Machine Dimension:
25.2" x 9.45" x 12.2" (64 cm x 24 cm x 31 cm