When it comes time to set the stage for quilting success, use the Baby Lock Aria quilting machine. The Baby Lock Aria is packed with features powered by Baby Lock IQ Technology™. That means you'll enjoy quick auto-adjustments and a hassle-free sewing experience.
Digital Dual-Feed System
- Fabric always feeds evenly when you use the Digital Dual-Feed System. Whether stitching on difficult fabric or multiple layers, the Digital Dual-Feed System will keep your fabric feeding consistently.
Color LCD Touch Screen
- Clearly see the details of every stitch. This large color LCD touch screen measures 7" diagonally and shows up to 260,000 colors. You'll get a bold, vivid display of your chosen stitches, machine settings and more.
Enhanced Stadium Lighting
- Illuminate your fabric with 10 inches around the needle. You'll see every detail of your project. Plus, the bright LED lights last longer so you won’t worry about changing light bulbs.
NeverMiss™ Automatic Needle Threader
- The NeverMiss Automatic Needle Threader does exactly what it promises. It's never been this fast or easy - the Aria threads your needle with little more than the push of a button.
- Convenient push-button features give you more freedom to focus on your project. Raise and lower the needle or presser foot, cut threads, reinforce stitches and thread your needle with the push of a button.
Larger Throat Space
- Comfortably quilt with the Aria's large throat space. 11.25" to the right of the needle leaves room for thick projects and bigger quilts.
Quick-Set, Drop-in Bobbin
- With a drop-in bobbin, getting ready to sew is easy. When you need a new bobbin, simply drop it in and go. The Aria will put the thread right where you need it.
Quilting Extension Table (Optional)
- Expand your workspace with the quilting extension table. It securely fits on your Baby Lock Aria so you maintain a smooth quilting surface.
Multi-Function Foot Control (Optional)
- Give your hands more free time with the Multi-Function Foot Control. Start and stop your sewing with the main foot control and perform two convenient functions with the heel tap feature and side pedal. Choose two of these four control options: thread cutting, needle up/down, single stitch and reverse stitch.
Key Quilting and Sewing Features
Convenient Machine Features
Advanced Machine Features
Instructional and Help Resources