The Destiny II embraces the future of sewing. You’ll enjoy a larger workspace, a tablet-sized screen, and an impressive selection of built-in stitches and embroidery designs. Baby Lock has also included new, smart features powered by Baby Lock IQ Technology to make every step of your projects easier than ever before.
Instantly digitize your hand-drawn, scanned or imported artwork. Then edit your designs down to the stitch. You can even draw your own stippling and choose to quilt in or around designs
Take digitzing to new heights with 10 gorgeous fill designs, including floral, decorative and straight-line patterns.
90 Embroidery Shapes
60 new decorative shapes, including 30 closed and 30 open shapes. Edit and repeat the patterns for large-scale embroidery.
TruView LCD HD Touch Screen
The Destiny II large touchscreen measures 10.1" diagonally and is comparable to many popular tablets. Every button is bigger and clearer, and all designs and stitches are vivid.
Embroidery Editing Resizing & Grouping
Rotate, merge, color sort, group and more all on screen. Resize up to 200% or down to 60% of the original design. Your density is automatically recalculated to ensure a flawless stitch out.
Choose from random, vivid, gradient and soft, and watch as your design is transformed in an array of color combinations. Have a favorite color in mind? Pin it to the Color Visualizer, and the Destiny II will be sure to use it in the next set of color suggestions.
11.25" to the Right of the Needle
The workspace on the Destiny II makes it easy to sew larger projects and fullsize quilts.
When you want to know exactly where your embroidery will begin, use the Needle Beam. The Needle Beam highlights your needle drop point so you can see where the first stitches will land.
If you want to see how your design will look on your project, use the NeedleCam digital camera. The NeedleCam will scan your hooped fabric so you can see it on-screen with your design.
If you enjoy a more hands-on approach to positioning, simply tell the Destiny where you want your design by pointing to the spot on your project with the Sensor Pen.
Positioning stickers are great for smaller designs in tight spaces such as collars and pockets. Just place a sticker where you want your design... even if it’s hooped a bit crooked, it will be embroidered exactly where you want it!
Digital Dual-Feed & Decorative Couching Sole
Sewing multiple layers is easy with the Digital Dual-Feed System. You also get a special sole that makes it easy to add decorative couching to projects.
Enhanced Stadium Lighting surrounds the needle and work area with powerful LED light. With five settings and 50% brighter true color, you’ll see every detail in your project.
Multi-Function Foot Control and Knee Lift
Stop and start sewing with the main pedal while the heel tap and side pedal handle two additional functions. Select from single stitch, position needle up/down, thread cutting, and reverse stitch. And the knee lift allows for handsfree sewing.
Hoops for Every Occasion — Up to 9.5" x 14"
Tailor your machine to any task. Destiny II comes with five embroidery hoops and grids ranging from 4"x 4" up to 9.5" x 14".
- Measures 10.1" diagonally
- Displays Clock and Date
- Exclusive 1GB Memory Storage for video
- Will automatically create an embroidery pattern from a JPEG image
- Drawing area is 3-3/4" x 5-11/16" (96mm x 145mm)
- 90 Preloaded open, closed and region shapes
- Able to select different line colors and fill colors
- 6 Different stitch patterns: running, bean, satin and no outline
- 13 Different fill patterns: regular fill, no fill, Stipple inside or around a shape and 10 decorative pattern fills
- Duplicate, paste and edit preloaded shapes
- Adjust line, fill and stippling width, length and density properties
- Undersewing options
- Outline stamp shape creation for Trapunto techniques
- Standard - For line drawings
- Select the needle position location
- Select custom zigzag widths
- Choose an ending point on the fabric for stitches to stop sewing
- See the needle position location for embroidery
- Select precise placement for embroidery designs
- 1 (Type B) USB direct connect to a PC
- Upper and lower thread sensors on/off
- Upper and lower thread sensors to alert when threads run out
- On-screen hoop sensor to recommend size of hoop
Embroidery Capabilities• 661 Embroidery designs built-in including:
- 336 Baby Lock exclusives
- 37 Nancy Zieman designs
- 15 Buttonhole embroidery designs in 3 sizes (45 total)
- 15 Buttonhole embroidery frame designs
- 160 Large decorative stitch designs
- 14 Sophisticated bobbin work embroidery designs
• 140 Frame combinations
• 28 Font styles including:
- Extra-large striped alphabet and characters (100 total)
- Extra-large block alphabet and characters (100 total)
- Exclusive script alphabet and characters (70 total)
- Large floral block alphabet (64 total)
- Large vine alphabet (30 total)
- Greek alphabet (24 total)
• Embroiders up to 9.5" x 14" (240mm x 360mm)
• Memory capacity approximately 9MB
• Reads embroidery designs with a stitch capacity of up to
700,000 stitches per design
• WXGA, IPS Color LCD Touch Screen shows
- Design placement using drag/drop and slide/ scroll
- Enhanced Realistic Preview
- Design previews can be enlarged 200%
- Needle positioning grid selections
- Needle position image can be enlarged 200%
- Estimated embroidery time display and stitch count
- Needle advancement (1, 10, 100, or 1000 stitch
- Measurements displayed in inches or metrics
- Color separation
- Thread color indicator
- On-screen hoop size indicator including 9.5" x 9.5" hoop
- Low bobbin thread indicator
- 300 color names
- Screen saver customization
- Thumbnail images viewed at 150% the normal size
• Embroidery speed up to 1,050 spm
• 9-Point trial check points
• Starting point key for instant alignment of characters or
• Alternate bobbin case for pre-wound bobbins
Embroidery Editing Capabilities
Advanced Sewing Features
- 442 Decorative
- 79 Decorative satin
- 20 Satin
- 17 Cross
- 63 Combinable Utility stitches
- Character/Decorative stitch memory equaling 1MB
- Satin stitch elongation
Convenient Sewing Features
- Reverse sewing
- Reinforcement key
- Needle up/down
- Thread cutter
- Automatic presser foot lift
- Automatic needle threading
Instructional and Help Resources
- 8" x 8" (200mm x 200mm) hoop
- 1" x 2-1/2" (20mm x 60mm) hoop
- Continuous Border Hoop 4" x 7" (100mm X 180mm) (BLSO-BF)
- Continuous Border Hoop 4" x 12" (100mm X 300mm) (BLMA-CBH)
Convenient Sewing Features continued
- Couching sole for Digital Dual-Feed
- Embroidery foot with LED pointer
- General purpose zigzag
- Blind stitch
- Button fitting
- Free-motion open toe quilting
- Free-motion quilting
- Free-motion echo
- 1/4" Quilting foot with a guide
- Straight stitch foot
- Vertical stitch alignment foot
- 8" x 12" (200mm x 300mm)
- 5" x 7" (130mm x 180mm)
- 4" x 4" (100mm x 100mm)