SHIPPING OF THE BABY LOCK FLOURISH 2 IS DELAYED DUE TO BACKORDER STATUS. WE WILL SHIP THESE MACHINES AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVE AT OUR WAREHOUSE. PLACING YOUR ORDER NOW WILL GUARANTEE YOU A MACHINE BEFORE THE NEXT SHIPMENT SELLS OUT.
Add your own unique touch to every project with the Baby Lock Flourish II embroidery machine. Packed with user-friendly features, the Flourish II is powered by Baby Lock IQTM Technology. You can easily edit designs, embroider fonts and more all in one place. Your embroidery skills will thrive like never before!
181 Built-in Embroidery Designs
With 181 built-in embroidery designs, you’ll always find inspiration in the Flourish II.
Color LCD Touch Screen - 4.85" x 2.5"
Everything you need is just a touch away. Access your designs, settings and more.
Cuts Jump Stitches
Easily and automatically cut threads in the middle of an individual color segment instead of after each color. Thread no longer travels across the hoop or your design, making your embroidery cleaner than ever.
13 Built-In Embroidery Fonts
Personalize your projects with lettering. Choose from 13 built-in fonts and edit them like other designs. You can even choose individual letters to make changes and create something unique.
Advanced Needle Threader
Threading a needle has never been easier than with this innovative threader. With just a few simple motions, your needle is threaded and ready to use - it’s so easy, you can do it with one hand!
Quick-Set, Top-Loading Bobbin
Avoid the struggle of changing your bobbin with the quick-set feature. Simply drop your bobbin in the machine, pull your thread through the slot, and let your machine do the rest of the work.
Push Button Features
Push-button features make it easy to choose your settings on the Flourish II. You can position the needle up or down, cut thread, raise and lower the presser foot, and start and stop sewing.
Large Embroidery Field
Stitch bigger embroidery designs and enjoy less re-hooping with a large embroidery field — 6-1/4” x 10-1/4”.
Two-Way USB Connectivity
Easily save and access designs from your USB flash drive, download machine updates and more.
On-Screen Embroidery Editing
Make changes to your embroidery directly on screen. Resize, rotate and move the design as needed. Changes happen before your eyes.
- Color LCD Touch Screen (4.85" x 2.5")
- Advanced needle threading system
- Automatic thread tension control
- Automatic thread cutter
- Quick-Set, top loading bobbin
- Quick-Set bobbin winder
- Automatic sensors
- Thread tension control makes adjustments to feed thread properly
- Upper and lower thread sensors to alert when threads are broken
- On-screen hoop sensor to recommend size of hoop to use
Embroidery Editing Capabilities
- Combine embroidery designs on screen
- Font editing
- Size and select letters individually
- Ability to split text
- Multi-color text
- Multiple fonts
- Multi-line text
- Character/Text array function
- Character spacing
- Horizontal and vertical options on Japanese
- 1°, 10°, and 90° Pattern rotation
- Design enlargement and reduction (up to 20% down to 10%)
- Mirror imaging
- Design color selections
- Embroidery design library built-in
- 181 Built-in embroidery designs including 90 Baby Lock exclusive designs
- 140 Frame combinations
- 13 font styles including one exclusive script
- Embroiders up to 6-1/4" x 10-1/4" (160mm x 260mm) embroidery field
- 1MB memory storage for embroidery
- Reads embroidery designs with a stitch capacity of up to 200,000 stitches per design
- Color LCD Touch Screen (240 x 320 dot matrix) shows
- Estimated embroidery time display and stitch count
- Needle position placement (1, 10, or 100 stitch increments)
- Measurements displayed in inches or millimeters (mm)
- Thread color indicator
- On-screen hoop size indicator
- Low bobbin thread indicator
- 300 color names
- Embroidery speed up to 850 spm
- Trim jump stitch threads
- 9-point trial check points
Convenient Sewing Features
- Convenient One-Touch Buttons for
- Needle up/down
- Thread cutter
- Automatic presser foot lift
- Low bobbin thread indicator
- Carrying handle
- 8.3" Workspace to the right of the needle
- 2 LED Enhanced lights that illuminate the needle and work area
Instructional Help and Resources
- Built-in help messages
- Built-in automated operational guide
- Embroidery foot
- Soft cover for machine
- Bobbin center pin
- Embroidery bobbin thread
- Seam ripper
- Embroidery hoops and grids included
- 6-1/4" x 10-1/4" (160mm x 260mm)
- 5" x 7" (130mm x 180mm)
- Language conversion capabilities (18 languages)
- Warranty (25 years limited, 10 years parts, 5 years computer circuit, 5 years electrical, 1 year labor)
- Optional Gold Standard for your peace of mind (available in U.S.) BLMFO-GS
- Optional embroidery hoops
- 6" x 6" (150mm x 150mm) Quilt BLMA-150
- 4" x 4" (100mm x 100mm) EF74
- 1" x 2-1/2" (20mm x 60mm) EF73
- 7" x 4" (180mm x 100mm) Border BLSO-BF