The PE700 is a computerized embroidery machine that can stitch designs up to a maximum area of 5" x 7". It also features computer connectivity which allows you to directly connect your computer to the machine for easy transfer of embroidery designs and machine updates. Now you can embellish everything from home décor to t-shirts with one of 136 built-in embroidery patterns which include delicate scrollwork, intricate florals, classic quilt patterns and so much more.
- 10 built-in frame shapes and 12 border styles
- Automatic needle threader
- Built-in embroidery card slot
- Maximum embroidery area 5" x 7"
- Mono back lit LCD control panel
- Thread cutter button
- Embroider up to 650 stitches per minute
- 136 built-in embroidery patterns
- Automated Upper and Lower Thread Cutting
- Built-in Memory
- LCD Size (Horizontal x Vertical) inches
- Monochrome, back-lit, 1.6"x3"
- 2 LED's
- Needle Threading System
- On-Screen Editing
- On-Screen Help
- Quick-Set™ Bobbin
- Horizontal, drop in
- Thread Sensor
- Top and bottom threads
- Included Accessory Feet
- Embroidery foot "Q" on machine
- Other Included Accessories
- Seam ripper, bobbins, needle set, cleaning brush, screw drivers, spool caps, spool net, scissors, accessory bag, operation manual, USB cable and reference guide
- Built-in Embroidery Designs (Non-License)
- Built-in Embroidery Lettering Fonts
- Maximum Embroidery Area (X x Y)
- 5" x 7"
- Maximum Embroidery Speed (Stitches Per Minute)
- Pattern Rotating
- 1 degree, 10 degree, or 90 degree increments
- Trial Position/Layout Function
- 9-point trace
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 17" x 12" x 8"
- Machine Weight