Now, the only home and hobby cutting machine with a built-in scanner has Brother's revolutionary auto-blade sensor technology, an incredible time-saving feature that automatically detects material thickness to cut precise custom and built-in patterns. Plus, mat-less cutting is now a reality with the optional roll feeder for vinyl. What's the formula for perfect crafting success? Just add imagination!
Blade Sensor Technology
Revolutionary, cutting machine detects the height (thickness) of the material. No need to select material type nor adjust blade depth before cutting.
Cut Thicker Materials
Exclusive to this new model: cut a wide-variety of materials up to 0.1" (3 mm) thick like foam and felt virtually effortlessly with Auto Blade.
Cuts and scans with little noise compared to previous models. The redesigned, quieter mechanism is perfect for use in small office or business setting where noise can be very distracting!
Cut Larger Scale Projects
Expand creative possibilities by cutting up to 12” wide material and up to 1785.3mm (70.2” or 5.85 feet) in length with the new roll feeder function that accommodates our ScanNCut adhesive vinyl rolls.
ScanNCut DX features new technologies that will make crafting fun and easy and offering more possibility than ever before. Brother’s Blade Sensor Technology with Auto Blade is truly revolutionary. The Auto Blade detects the thickness of the material, there’s no need to select material type nor adjust blade depth before cutting.
There’s no guessing game. The machine is full of other new features: cuts up to 3 mm thick, built-in accessory storage, quieter cutting mechanisms for crafting day and night and much more!Jim Price, Senior Director of Sales for Brother
- PES/PHC/PHX Data Readability with stitch data conversion. Reads most PES/PHC/PHX embroidery files, users will have so many more ways to utilize ScanNCut’s existing PES, PHC, and PHX appliqué files!
- 1303 Built-in Designs, including 140 Quilt patterns, Plus 17 Lettering Fonts: Get creative! Basic shapes, intricate designs, borders, quilt patterns, fonts, and more are all available on the easy-to-use 5-inch color LCD touchscreen display.
- Even more accessories to take advantage of the new features!
- 2 High Tack Adhesive Fabric Support Sheets
- 2 Iron-on Fabric Appliqué Contact Sheets
- Standard Mat 12" x 12"
- Low Tack Adhesive Mat 12" x 12"
- Standard Cut Blade Holder
- Standard Cut Blade
- Wireless Activation Card
- 6 Color Pen Set
- 2 Type Erasable Pen Set
- Pen Holder
- Touch Pen
- Accessory Pouch
- Touch Pen and Spatula Stand