Do you want to layaway this item? Please call one of our helpful store associates. 800-442-8227
FREE Bonus Bundle with Purchase.
Purchase an Elna 3210 Machine and receive a bonus package at no charge.
A $49 value.
Call the store for details 800-442-8227
THE DENIM GENERATION
Denim is a girl's best friend. A faithful companion for every age and every situation. Originally designed as a hard-wearing cloth for workers and sailors, denim ( short for "Serge de Nîmes" ) found cult popularity in the USA in the second half of the 19th century with gold diggers and cowboys. Today it's a mainstay of wardrobes across the world. With the Elna 3210, take denim and shape it into something really special. The Elna 3210, like denim itself, is tough, reliable, easy to use, and built to work with even the heaviest materials. Because people love to marry denim and frills, the Elna 3210 is also kind with delicate fabrics too. Whether you are making an outfit totally out of denim, using it to make tiny details, or combining it with other fabrics, this machine can handle it! Whether you're a trendy western girl or a hip romantic...If you love it for your accessories or for your ornaments...Stone-washed... Distressed... Clean-cut .... It doesn't matter how you wear it,denim is always stylish!
Guaranteed to fit because it is a part.
- Stitch selection dispay
- reverse lever
- Built-in needle threader
- Strong needle penetration on all fabrics
- Rotary horizontal hook with transparent bobbin cover
- Automatic declutch bobbin winder
- Built-in thread cutter
- Drop feed dog
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Extra presser foot lift
- Clip-on presser feet
- Metric / inch measurements on needle plate and bobbin cover plate
- Free arm
- Carrying handle
- jeans bag / dust cover
- Number of stitches: 19 including 1 buttonhole
- Maximum stitch wifth 6.5 mm
- Maximum stitch length 4 mm
- Needle positions variable
- Fine tuning adjustment
- 2 accessory storage areas which hold standard metal foot A, blind hem guide G, hemmer foot D, overlock foot C, satin stitch foot F, automatic buttonhole foot R, zipper foot E, buttonhole foot B, bobbins, needles, quilt guide L, additional spool pin, spool pin felt, large and small spool holders, lint brush, screwdriver, seam ripper.