Limited time offer! FREE $60.00 Bonus Offer with Purchase.
Call or email for more information.
- Narrow elastic gathering foot
- Wide gathering attachment
- Adjustable seam guide
Items may be substituted and are subject to stock on hand.
A coverstitch machine is essential for the sewist looking to achieve a professional finish. The CoverPro® 1000CPX's innovative design is based on the marriage of an industrial-style cover hem machine and a convenient home machine. The resulting union has produced a high-speed, long arm, heavy-duty cover hem machine that looks and operates like a sewing machine. With a wide trip cover hem stitch, exclusive free arm configuration, and Janome's Seam Tightening System™ (STS), the 1000CPX is the most advanced Cover Hem machine available.
- Seam Tightening System™ (STS)
- Convertible free arm
- Chain Stitch
- 3mm double needle cover stitch
- 6mm double needle cover stitch
- 6mm triple needle cover stitch
- Extra large bed space: 4" x 5.5"
- Vertical needle drop
- Tension release device
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Differential Feed Ratio 0.5 to 2.25
- Greater variable stitch length and differential feed
- One hand thread cutter
- Superior needle system
* with machine purchase.
- Number of Needles: 1, 2, or 3
- Bed Type: Free arm/ flat bed convertible
- Skeleton type body constructions
- Folding carrying handle
- Size: w 16"xH 13"xD 9.5"
- Arm Space to the right of the Needle: 5.6"x 4"
- Weight: 19lbs
- Maximum Speed: 1,000 spm
- Quick Reference Sticker on front of machine
- Manual (built-in) thread tension
- Thread tension device that interlocks with presser foot
- Foot pressure adjustment with guide lines
- Stitch Types: 1 needle, 2 thread chain stitch
- 2 needle, 3 thread cover stitch
- 3 needle, 4 thread triple cover stitch
- Stitch width (2 needles): 6mm (standard), 3mm (narrow)
- Stitch width (3 needles): 6mm (3mm + 3mm)
- Stitch length: 1 - 4mm
- Differential feed ration: 0.5 - 2.2.5
- Seam Tightening System™