Limited time offer! FREE $15.00 Bonus Offer with Purchase.
Call or email for more information.
- 3 packs of size 12 needles
Items may be substituted and are subject to stock on hand.
The Janome 3128 is a value-priced machine with the power and precision necessary to take on any of your sewing projects. The 3128 offers eight stretch and utility stitches including a four-step buttonhole. Stitch selection dial and easy to follow lay in threading make it easy to use right out of the box. A FREE 1/4" seam foot and convertible free arm make it versatile as well. A great machine for the beginning or returning sewist!
- Auto declutch bobbin winder
- Lightweight: 11 lbs
- 650 stitch per minute
- 4-step built-in buttonhole
- Maximum zigzag width: 5mm
- Maximum stitch length: 4mm
- Convertible free arm
- Reverse stitch lever
- Easy lay-in threading
- 8 stretch & utility stitches
- FREE Foot:
- 1/4" seam foot included
* with machine purchase.
- Vertical oscillating hook
- Body Construction-Skeleton type
- Carrying handle
- Machine size -W 12.8" X H 10" X D 5.6"
- Machine weight- 11lbs
- Maximum speed-550 spm
- 7 stitches including buttonhole
- 4-step buttonhole
- Maximum zigzag width -5 mm
- Maximum stitch length -4 mm
- Thread tension adjustment -Manual
- Foot pressure adjustment -Fixed type
- Drop feed system by lever -No
- Bobbin winder -Push-pull type
- Lamp-Incandescent electric lamp
- Power switch
- Vinyl Dust cover