Sold from 2009 to 2011.
The Janome DC-2010 computerized sewing machine has the features needed to complete any project. Home decor, garment sewing, scrapbooking or quilting projects. It has fifty stitches, including three buttonholes, which provides the essential variety for your diverse sewing needs. It also includes all of the features you would expect only from a high end machine. You can sew with precision and confidence.
Choose from 50 essential stitches, including stretch, utility, quilting, garment and applique. All stitches are displayed conveniently on the face of the DC2010. Pick one and start sewing! Maximum zigzag width is 7mm and the maximum stitch length is 5mm. Machine features a 3 one-step sensor-type buttonholes.
EZ Change Feet
Just push a button and the feet snap off. Then simply lower the ankle onto the foot and snap another one back on. It's easy!
Superior Feed System
A unique 7-point feed dog mechanism allows you to start on the very edge of your fabric. Provides smooth, precise, consistent, pucker-free results on a wide range of fabrics. The 7-piece feed dog system works with the horizontal jam-proof rotary bobbin system to create the Superior Feed System, a Janome exclusive.
Bright LED 2 Digit Screen
Bright LED screen. Press various buttons to enter in the modes.
Variable Speed Control
Use the speed control slider to limit the maximum sewing speed. Match sewing speed to your sewing needs!
Controls to make sewing easy and quick! Features Memorized needle up/down setting, locking stitch button, and easy reverse stitch button (top to bottom button).
- SFS (Superior Feed System).
- Automatic Tension.
- Built-in Needle Threader.
- One Hand Thread Cutter.
- Snap-On Feet.
- 15 Needle Positions.
- 50 Stitch Patterns.
- Adjustable Stitch Width from 0 to 7 mm.
- Adjustable Stitch Length from 0 to 5 mm.
- 2 Digit LED Stitch Pattern Indicator.
- Sculputre Stitch (2 lengths), bi-directional blanket stitch, 24 heirloom stitches, 6 satin decorative stiches, lock-a-matic stitch, and star stitch
- Buttonhole System. One-step Sensor Type Automatic 3 Styles.
- External Feed Balancing Dial.
- Speed Control Lever.
- Conveniently Located Reverse Button.
- Box Feed System.
- Drop Feed System.
- Horizontal Thread Delivery.
- Lay-in Threading with Numbered Paths.
- 2 Different Sized Thread Caps.
- Bobbin is jam proof, magnetic, top loading, and is a full rotary bobbin system. It features auto declutch and has a see through bobbin cover with one touch release button.
- Extra High Presser Foot Lift for Extra Clearance.
- Free Arm Removable Accessory Tray.
- Needle Stop "Up".
- Memorized Needle Up/Down Key.
- Front Position Halogen Lightbulb.
- Failsafe Device: Electronic Beep.
- Electronic Foot Control.
- DC Motor.
- Retractable Carrying Handle.
- Machine Weight: 18.2 lbs (8.2 kg).