Sold from 2011 to 2012.
The DC2011 combines the power and accuracy of an expert stitch mechanism, but with the convenience of a computerized sewing machine. This machine offers 50 beautiful stitches, including lock-o-matic, heirloom, decorative, darning, overcasting and three 1-step automatic buttonholes. The DC2011 has all the features you need to complete any project, from quilting and garment sewing to home decor and scrap booking. The DC2011 is a computerized machine with a bright LED screen. Just pick the mode or stitch you want and punch it in. This machine comes with EZ Change Feet. The presser feet snap off at the push of a button. Then simply lower the ankle onto the foot and snap another one back on. The DC2011 comes with easy to reach buttons. These include the memorized needle up/down setting, the locking stitch button, and the easy reverse stitch button The DC2011 provides 50 essential stitches, including stretch, utility, quilting, garment and applique. All are displayed conveniently on the face of the machine. The maximum zigzag width is 7mm, the maximum stitch length is 5mm and comes with 3 one-step sensor-type buttonholes You can control the maximum speed of your sewing using the speed control slider.
Choose from 50 essential stitches, including stretch, utility, quilting, garment and applique. All are displayed conveniently on the face of the DC2011. Pick one and start sewing! Maximum zigzag width is 7mm and maximum stitch length is 5mm. 3 one-step sensor-type buttonholes.
EZ Change Feet
The presser feet snap off at the push of a button. Then simply lower the ankle onto the foot and snap another one back on. It's easy!
Bright LED Screen
A bright LED screen. Press various buttons to enter in the modes.
Variable Speed Control
You can control the maximum sewing speed using the speed control slider. Match stitching speed to your sewing needs!
Memorized needle up/down setting. Locking stitch button. Easy reverse stitch button (top to bottom button).
Guaranteed to fit because it is a part.
- SFS (Superior Feed System).
- Snap-On Feet.
- Extra High Presser Foot Lift for Extra Clearance.
- Automatic Tension.
- Needle Stop "Up".
- Memorized Needle Up/Down Key.
- Built-in Needle Threader.
- One Hand Thread Cutter.
- Horizontal Thread Delivery.
- Lay-in Threading with Numbered Paths.
- 50 Stitch Patterns.
- 15 Needle Positions.
- Adjustable Stitch Width from 0 to 7 mm.
- Adjustable Stitch Length from 0 to 5 mm.
- 2 Digit LED Stitch Pattern Indicator.
- Stitches include bi-directional blanket stitch, lock-a-matic stitch, 24 heirloom stitches, 6 satin decorative stitches, sculpture stitch (2 lengths), and star stitch.
- Bobbin is jam proof, magnetic, top loading and is a full rotary bobbin system. It has auto declutch and a see through bobbin cover with one touch release button.
- Buttonhole System. One-step Sensor Type Automatic. 3 Styles.
- External Feed Balancing Dial.
- Conveniently Located Reverse Button.
- Speed Control Lever.
- Box Feed System.
- Drop Feed System.
- 2 Different Sized Thread Caps.
- Electronic Foot Control.
- Failsafe Device: Electronic Beep.
- Free Arm Removable Accessory Tray.
- Front Position Halogen Lightbulb.
- Retractable Carrying Handle.
- Machine Weight: 18.2 lbs (8.2 kg).