Sold from 2009 to 2013.
Janome America has partnered with the Heart Truth Campaign to build awareness of the dangers of heart disease, which kills more American women than all cancers combined. Janome has designed a machine accented in red in support of the Heart Truth Campaign. Janome's new Heart Truth machine has all the technological advancements to enhance any sewing project experience - from the exclusive Janome Superior Feed System to the 3 different 1-step buttonholes. You'll never run short on stitches either, as this model offers 50 unique styles. However, what's truly unique about the new Heart Truth machine is that it reminds us all of a woman's personal risk of heart disease. Each machine comes with a free Red Dress Pin to help further spread the word and urge women to talk to their doctors to see what steps they can take to lower their risk.
Simply place a button on the sensor buttonhole foot. The sensor then sets the necessary length, and the perfect buttonhole is automatically made in one step.
Superior Feed System (SFS)
A unique 7-point feed dog mechanism that allows you to start right on the edge of your fabric with complete precision. Provides smooth, consistent, pucker-free results on a wide variety of fabric.
Auto Lock Needle Up/Down
Secure the end of a seam with the Auto-Lock button. Press the Up/Down Needle Position button to conveniently set the needle in the up or down position. The machine will automatically stop at the end of the seam in the position started.
Built-In Needle Threader
Easy needle threading and less strain on your eyes.
Guaranteed to fit because it is a part.
- Bright, 2-digit LED screen for easy stitch and function selection
- 50 stitches including stretch, utility, quilting, garment and applique
- 3 fully automatic, one-step buttonholes: Simply place a button on the sensor buttonhole foot. The foot then measures the necessary length, and the perfect buttonhole is automatically made in one step. With the 1-step buttonhole system every buttonhole is exactly the same size.
- Memorized needle up/down selector: Press the up/down needle position button to set the needle in the up or down position. The HT2008 will automatically stop in the selected position.
- Variable speed control: Control sewing speed from the machine, preventing leg strain
- Directly button-operated stitch number, stitch width and stitch length
- Built-in needle threader
- Horizontal jam-proof rotary system
- Superior Feed System: 7-piece feed dog supports fabric on all sides of the needle, providing smooth, consistent, pucker-free results. The 7-piece feed dog system combines with the horizontal jam-proof rotary bobbin system to create the Superior Feed System.
- Auto-lock stitch
- Max. zigzag width: 7mm
- Max. stitch length: 5mm
- Automatic thread tension control
- Extra-high presser foot lift
- Drop feed lever
- Auto-declutch bobbin winder
- Easy snap-on presser feet
- Built-in needle threader
- Easy reverse stitch button
- Convertible free arm for circular sewing