Sold from 2010 to 2011.
Janome America celebrates 150 years of quality, dependability and precision in 2010.
Janome America started producing home sewing machines in 1860 as the New Home Sewing Machine Company, a name which became synonymous with Quality, Dependability and Precision. Through numerous innovations, and a dedication to being the very best, Janome America has continued to fulfill its founders’ vision for bringing amazing creativity and new options to the home sewing market, keeping generations of sewists happy.
The Janome New Home 1860 honors our company’s rich heritage with a host of hard-working features and benefits:
- Full-size machine, but just 12 lbs makes it easily portable
- Top drop-in bobbin
- Precise 7-piece feed dog with drop-feed lever option
- 30 built-in stitches, including 3 buttonholes
- Back-lit LCD screen for stitch selection and length/width adjustments
- Built-in,one-hand needle threader
- Auto-declutch bobbin winder
- Up to 820 stitches per minute
- Maximum 7mm zig zag width
- Free arm
- Start/Stop button
- Auto-lock button
- Reverse button
- Needle up/down
- Speed control slider
- Bright LED lamp
- Snap-on presser feet
- Limited Edition anniversary emblem and vintage Janome/New Home logo
- Soft dust cover
Guaranteed to fit because it is a part.
- Computerized sewing machine.
- Face plate thread cutter.
- One hand needle threader.
- Maximum speed: 820 spm.
- 30 stitches including 3 buttonholes.
- Maximum zigzag width: 7mm.
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm.
- Speed adjustment slider.
- Manual thread tension control.
- Needle up/down button.
- Start/stop button.
- Reverse button.
- Auto-lock button.
- Pattern selection with selection key.
- Horizontal retractable type spool pin.
- LED lamp.
- Horizontal rotary hook.
- Free arm / flat bed convertible.
- Backlit LCD display screen.
- 7 piece feed dog.
- Drop feed dog with lever.
- Full size machine.
- Machine weight: 12.34 lbs.
- Skeleton type body constructions.
- Folding carry handle.