Sold from 1999 to 2008.
The MC 3500 gives you computerized Janome sewing with 50 pre-programmed stitches, including 4 different fully automatic buttonholes. Create your own custom stitch settings that the MC 3500 can "memorize," in combinations of up to 50 selections.
The LCD screen indicates your chosen stitch number, the stitch pattern, the correct foot to be used, and the thread tension. Adjustment of the stitch width or length is also shown on the screen.
Memory and Clear Keys
Most patterns can be memorized in combinations of up to 50 selections.
Auto Lock Key
The “auto-lock” key enables you to secure the end of a seam automatically.
Manual Stitch Width and Length Keys
Stitch width can be adjusted manually up to 7mm and stich length can be adjusted up to 5mm.
Built in Needle Threader
Provides easy needle threading and less strain on your eyes.
Sewing on Heavy Weight Fabrics
Because of extra needle penetration power and a newly designed feed mechanism, any thickness or type of fabric can be sewn smoothly without jamming.
- 50 stitches, including 4 buttonholes
- Adjustable Stitch Width from 0 to 7 mm
- Adjustable Stitch Length from 0 to 5mm
- LCD screen
- Auto-declutch bobbin winder
- Reverse stitch button
- Auto-lock key and up/down needle position key
- Manual stitch width and length keys
- Convenient one-hand thread cutter
- Built-in needle threader
- Quick foot conversion
- 7-piece feed dog
- One-touch hook cover plate
- Magnetic type horizontal full rotary hook
- Convertible free arm for circular sewing
- Denim sewing capabilities
- Extension table
- Fully automatic sensor buttonhole
- Convenient carrying handle
- Plastic hard cover
- Bright halogen lamp
- Four step pressure dial