Sold from 2009 to 2010
Janome and Marie Osmond have been hard at work developing the perfect creative tool for Marie’s life-long passion of quilting. As an experienced crafter, Marie has a good idea of what quilters are looking for to fully unleash their creativity with a professional looking finish. The Marie Osmond Quilter’s Companion (MO200) embodies the characteristics that quilters desire with the benefits of the high quality features and convenience of a Janome machine.
- Superior Feed System (SFS).
- Snap-on presser feet.
- One-hand needle threader.
- Built-in thread cutter.
- Bobbin winder thread cutter.
- Free Arm/Flat Bed convertible.
- Auto-tension system.
- Drop feed dog.
- Automatic straight stitch needle plate.
- Stitch combination to memory.
- Stitch elongation.
- Mirrored editing.
- 5 Recall memory banks.
- Large, backlit and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Dual krypton lights.
- Stitch features.
- 201 Utility and decorative stitches.
- 10 One-step buttonholes.
- 3 Fonts with European characters.
- Maximum zigzag width: 7mm.
- Maximum zigzag length: 5mm.
- Variable speed control.
- Programmable needle up / down.
- Start / Stop button.
- Top-loading full rotary hook system.
- Extra high presser foot lift.
- Built-in accessory storage.
- 10 Languages available on-screen.
- Swing-open face plate.
- Adjustable foot pressure.
- Electronic foot control.
Guaranteed to fit because it is a part.