Sold in 2013.
A great machine for a great cause! Janome is proud to support the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. with the MS5027 Pink Ribbon machine. The MS5027PR has 27 built-in stitches as well as 1 one-step buttonhole. You'll find a built-in needle threader, free arm, and a horizonatl full rotary hook bobbin. Special stitch guides provide atuomatic recommendations for the best stitch width and length to ensure stunning, precise results.
The MS5027PR comes with 27 Built-in stitches as well as a One-Step buttonhole to help your creativity flourish.
Jam-Proof Bobbin System
A magnetic, top loading full rotary hook system gives smooth, quiet operation while your stitches are formed perfectly and consistently. Thread is visible below the see-through slide plate and changing bobbins is a snap.
Built-in Needle Threader
Needle Threading couldn't be simpler and there's no strain on the eyes.
Auto recommended width & length guide
Prompts you with the best stitch width and length to ensure stunning, precise results.
Just set a button in the appropriate place on the buttonhole foot and lower the lever, and a perfect buttonhole is automatically made in one step.
Free Arm/Flat bed convertible
The detachable sewing table easily slides out of the way to reveal the free arm. Handy for sleeves, cuffs and hard to reach areas.
- Dimensions: 17 inches high x 20 inches wide x 12 inches deep
- Material: Aluminum, plastic, electrical components
- Color: White
- Built in stitches: 27
- Manufacturer: Janome
- Model: MS5027
- Weight: 24 pounds
- 1 one-step buttonhole
- Manual thread tension control
- Built-in needle threader
- Snap-on presser feet
- 7-piece feed dog
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Reverse stitch lever
- Auto declutch bobbin winder
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Stitch selection dial
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- Maximum stitch width: 6.5mm
- Maximum stitch length: 4mm
- Includes walking foot and seam foot for quilting
- Limited edition pink ribbon model to honor National Breast Cancer Foundation Inc.