Sold in 2013.
A great machine for a great cause! Janome is proud to support the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. with the MS5027 Pink Ribbon machine. The MS5027PR has 27 built-in stitches as well as 1 one-step buttonhole. You'll find a built-in needle threader, free arm, and a horizonatl full rotary hook bobbin. Special stitch guides provide atuomatic recommendations for the best stitch width and length to ensure stunning, precise results.
The MS5027PR comes with 27 Built-in stitches as well as a One-Step buttonhole to help your creativity flourish.
Jam-Proof Bobbin System
A magnetic, top loading full rotary hook system gives smooth, quiet operation while your stitches are formed perfectly and consistently. Thread is visible below the see-through slide plate and changing bobbins is a snap.
Built-in Needle Threader
Needle Threading couldn't be simpler and there's no strain on the eyes.
Auto recommended width & length guide
Prompts you with the best stitch width and length to ensure stunning, precise results.
Just set a button in the appropriate place on the buttonhole foot and lower the lever, and a perfect buttonhole is automatically made in one step.
Free Arm/Flat bed convertible
The detachable sewing table easily slides out of the way to reveal the free arm. Handy for sleeves, cuffs and hard to reach areas.
Guaranteed to fit because it is a part.
- Dimensions: 17 inches high x 20 inches wide x 12 inches deep
- Material: Aluminum, plastic, electrical components
- Color: White
- Built in stitches: 27
- Manufacturer: Janome
- Model: MS5027
- Weight: 24 pounds
- 1 one-step buttonhole
- Manual thread tension control
- Built-in needle threader
- Snap-on presser feet
- 7-piece feed dog
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Reverse stitch lever
- Auto declutch bobbin winder
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Stitch selection dial
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- Maximum stitch width: 6.5mm
- Maximum stitch length: 4mm
- Includes walking foot and seam foot for quilting
- Limited edition pink ribbon model to honor National Breast Cancer Foundation Inc.