Sold from 1992 to 2015
The New Home MX 3123 is a computer assisted sewing machine with Janome's legendary quality in a feature-packed, yet affordable package.
- Free Arm
- Needle Stop Up/Down
- Electronic Control with Speed Override
- 6.5 mm Stitch Width (5 mm is the industry standard)
- Top Accessory Storage with Instructional Stitch Guide
- Built-in Needle Threader
- Top Drop-in Rotary Bobbin
- Magnetic Bobbin Case System
- 1-Step Buttonhole with Auto Stop
- Carrying Handle
- Quick Release Presser Feet
- Hard Shell Carrying Case
- Drop-Feed-Dog System for Free-Hand Embroidery and Darning
- Accessories Include: Zig-Zag Foot, Zipper Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Overage Foot, Rolled-edge Foot, One-Step Buttonhole Foot with Auto-Button Sizer, Quilting Bar, 2 Spool Covers, Extra Spool for Double Thread Sewing, 2 Screw Drivers, Bobbins and Needles.
- 23 Built In Stitches include: Straight, Zig-Zag, Overcasting, Overedge, Tricot, Triple Stitching, Rolled Hem, Outline, Smocking, Quilting, Pin Tuck, Shell Tuck, Fagoting, Applique, Patch Work, Button Sewing, Stretch Stitches, Feather Stitch, Decorative Stitches, Automatic, Manual and Corded Buttonholes, Sew in Zippers and more.
- Double Needle Capability.
- Adjustable Length, Width, and Needle Position