Sold from 2015 to 2017.
The Janome Sew Mini is the only real sewing machine in its price range! If you are looking for a toy sewing machine, you are looking at the wrong machine. Sew Mini is made by Janome, the world's leading manufacturer of home sewing machines. In fact, the Sew Mini is made in the same factory as Janome's larger machines. It has many of the same helpful features, too. This is the perfect second machine for the experienced user. It's also a great starter machine for the young enthusiast.
- Top drop in bobbin system
- Straight stitch and zigzag
- 4 stitch lengths for straight stitch & 3 stitch widths for zigzag
- Reverse stitch for reinforcing seams
- Free arm design for hard-to-reach areas
- 350 stitches per minute
- Working foot control
- 4 point feed dog system
- Two needle positions, center and left
- Weighs just 5 lbs
- Dimensions: W 10.5" x H 9" x D 5.8"
- Work Space: W 4.3" x H 3.8"
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Hook Type: Top Loading Full Rotary Hook Bobbin
- Thread Tension Control: Manual
- Maximum Stitch Width: 3 width adjustments
- Maximum Stitch Length: 5 width adjustments
- Feed System: 4 piece feed dog
- Bobbin Winding: Push-pull
- Stitch Selection: Dials
- Number of Stitches: 2
- Included: Machine, Bobbin, Needle, Threader, AC adapter, and foot control