Sold from 2005 to 2009.
Sew your imagination into your home dec and other projects. The Sewist 521 gives you 20 essential stitches and quick foot conversion. This versatile machine has the power and precision you need to breeze through projects. And so affordable, it's also the perfect gift.
Convenient One Hand Thread Cutter
Since threads are cut neatly, you can easily start sewing again, without the trouble of tangled threads or an unthreaded needle.
The detachable sewing table easily slides out of the way to reveal the free arm - handy for sleeves, cuffs and hard-to-reach areas.
Magnetic Type Full Rotary Hook
Jam-proof, magnetic, top-loading full rotary hook system that eliminates the bobbin case for convenient bobbin insertion, removal, and cleaning. Thread is visible below the see-through hook cover plate.
Quick Foot Conversion
Just press the lever to remove the foot. To attch, lower the lifter to snap it into place.
- 21 stitches including a four-step buttonhole
- Magnetic type horizontal full rotary hook
- Convenient one-hand thread cutter
- Convertible free arm for circular sewing
- Accessory storage
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Quick foot conversion
- Drop feed dog
- Horizontal Full Rotary Hook
- Free Arm/Flat Bed Conversion
- Skeleton Body Construction
- Retractable Carrying Handle
- Machine Size: W 420 x H 280 x D 170 mm
- Machine Weight: 16 lb
- Maximum Speed: 860 spm
- 21 Stitches
- 4 Step Buttonhole
- Stretch Stitch Adjustment
- Maximum Zigzag Width: 5 mm
- Maximum Stitch Length: 4 mm
- Manual Thread Tension Control
- Foot Pressure Adjustment (3 Steps by Dial)
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter
- Lever Drop Feed Dog
- Push Pull Bobbin Winder
- Snap-on Presser Foot
- Thread Cutter
- Thread Take Up Lever (Slit)
- Horizontal Spool Pin
- Incandescent Electric Lamp
- Power switch
- Foot Control
- Protection cover (Hard Resin)