Effortless threading with the power of the air is found on JUKI's MO-1000! From stretchy sportswear to flowy dresses, creating new pieces is enjoyable with the MO-1000! Have this overlock set up in seconds with automatic needle threaders and air threading for the loopers. It can't get any easier than that!
This unique function dramatically alters upper and lower looper threading since you do not need to thread in order. 2-needle, 4-thread stitching allows for various sewing applications - from overlock stitching to rolled hem.
Perfect for those joining the world of serging, our MO-1000 comes decked out with features and accessories to assist in your projects. In addition to our unique jet-air looper, our long cutting knife and adjustable differential feed allow you to work with confidence and comfort. Clothing construction is a breeze with our MO-1000, and the results are always clean! Add serging techniques to your world of sewing and open new doors to design opportunities!
- Looper Air Threading: Using the new easy threading feature, easily thread the machine from the threading hole to the looper with the power of a strong whoosh of air sent from the electric motor. This amazing function dramatically alters upper and lower looper threading.
- Step 1: Insert from 1/2 inch to 1 inch of thread into each threading hole at a time.
- Step 2: Press the air-control pushbutton and you are done! The MO-1000 was just simply threaded by air.
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Step 1: Lower the threading lever.
- Step 2: Hook the thread.
- Step 3: Release the lever to complete the threading.
- NEW! Upper Looper Converter 2-/3-Thread Conversion Switch to 2-Thread sewing simply by pushing the 2-/3-thread changeover attachment to the left, making this operation even easier.
- Adjustable Differential Feed: Even with easily stretched fabrics such as knits and georgette, create beautifully sewn finishes by adjusting the differential feed with the simple dialing of a knob. Adjustments can even be made while sewing.
- Ample Fabric Throat Area: The height of the throat is 72.4 mm. Due to this increased height, the usability of the work space has improved infinitely.
- LED Sewing Light: The needle area is brightly illuminated. The long-life, energy-efficient and eco-friendly light will not heat up, even after a long period of continuous use.
- Amazingly Quiet Operation: The sound reducing design minimizes operating noise and the MO-1000 sews with less vibration.
- Easy Stitch Length Adjustments: Change the stitch length for specialty thread or overlock techniques using the conveniently located dial.
- Easy Thread Tension Adjustment: Infinitely variable adjustments can be made from 1 - 9. Turn the dial downwards for less tension. Turn the dial upwards for more tension.
- Automatic rolled hemming.
- Adjustable presser foot pressure.
- Option to deactivate the upper knife.
- Cutting width adjusting dial.
- Safety feature prevents operation when the presser foot is in the upper position or the cover is open.
- Thread trimming blade for easy thread cutting.
** It is recommended to use Jlx2 needles, especially when sewing thick materials, overlapped sections, etc, with overlock machines. **
|Sewing Speed||1500 spm|
|Max. Stitch Length||4mm|
|Max. Overlock Width||10mm|
|Dimensions||12.4”(W) x 13.5”(H) x 11.5”(D)|
|Machine Weight||15.5 lbs|
|Standard Presser Foot|
|Spare Lower Knife|
|2/3 Thread Selector|
|Foot Control and Power Cord|
|Blind Stitch Presser Foot|
|Universal/Blind Stitch Presser Foot|
|Elasticator Presser Foot|
|Cording Presser Foot)|
|Beading Presser Foot|
|Curved Beading Foot|
|Piping Presser Foot|
|Gathering Presser Foot|
|Upper Looper Converter|