See if this works with your machine
The highly popular Flower Stitch attachment has returned and is now available in a blister pack! Even when using sewing machines without a large number of stitches, this attachment will allow you to produce unique and pretty flower designs and also eyelets, with ease.
The Flower Stitch Attachment is a wonderful tool to use to create fun flowers from simple stitches. A Janome blue tip needle and prewound bobbin is required to use this attachment.
- Always use a stabilizer to prevent puckering as the flower form.
- Thread the needle and bobbin before attaching the Flower Stitch Attachment to the machine.
- Use a screwdriver to tighten the thumb screw and needle set screw to prevent them from loosening while the attachment is working.
- Drop the feed dogs.
- Reduce the presser foot pressure to 3.
- Select a stitch (zig zag stitch, tricot stitch, curve stitch, shell tuck stitch, shell tuck variation, or decorative stitch)
- Adjust the stitch width to no more than 5mm
Do not back stitch or use the locking stitch. As the Flower Stitch Attachment moves forward with every needle movement, you risk damaging the attachment, breaking needles or marring the needle plate.
Flowers stitch in a circle from the starting point. Changing the lever changes the shape and size of the flower.
Part Number: JAN 202261003
Guaranteed to fit.