See if this works with your machine
The cord guide is attached in place of the clear plastic bobbin cover to feed perle cotton or other cord as you sew for easier corded pintucks. Two guides are included in the set: one for cord up to 1.5 mm in diameter and one for cord 1.5 - 2.5 mm in diameter.
- Creates corded pintucks for garments and home decoration projects.
- When used with colored cording and light-colored fabric, creates shadowed pintucks.
- Especially useful for heirloom sewing.
**Fits machines with the rectangular bobbin cover.**
Part Number: JAN 503813008
Alternate number: 503813009
Guaranteed to fit because it is a part.
How to create Pintucks:
- Set up your machine for sewing with two threads. Then, thread the machine with both threads.
- Insert a twin needle and thread both eyes.
- Replace the bobbin case cover with the Pintuck Cord Guide.
- Choose your desired Pintuck Foot and attach it to the machine.
- Insert the cord into the cord guide.
- Choose a straight stitch.
- Place your fabric under the foot, but over the cord.
- Begin sewing. The bobbin thread works in a zigzag motion between the two top threads, creating a stitch and locking the cording in place.
And now you've created beautiful pintucks.